Friday, May 31, 2019
6:00 pm-8:00 pm
On the Unity Playground
Bring your own zero waste picnic snacks, plates, utensils, and enjoy activities to help us learn about sustainable food choices.
For this potluck event, we are asking families to bring a nut-free (coconut-free too) vegetarian dish from their culture (or culture that their student is studying) to share.
Multicultural Vegetarian Cookbooks created by our students will be for sale at the event!
- Hydroponic Station sponsored by ShopRite of Greater Morristown
- Decorate your own Mug Station sponsored by Unity’s Green Team ($2 per mug)
- Paper Pot and Vegetable Seed Station sponsored by Unity’s Green Team
- A family yoga class (from 6:15-6:45) sponsored by Unity’s Green Team
- Veggie Station sponsored by Grow it Green
- Unity PTO’s Spring Bike Sale – Just $10 per bike
- Bike Safety Lessons (BYO bike) sponsored by TransOptions
- Music by Jenny Ketrow (feel free to sing along and bring your own instruments)
Bring your own blanket or lawn chairs!